Wednesday, April 28, 2010

We Are Officially Rednecks....

So we were at McDonalds today. We were just hanging out in the play yard area when Luke grabbed my Diet Coke off the table and spilled it all over his jeans. I asked my friend 'E' to keep an eye on him and Ben while I ran out to the car to grab some new pants for him. As I was grabbing the pants, I also grabbed another pair of underwear just in case they were soaked too. Heading back inside and for whatever reason McDonalds was really empty, thank goodness.....I glanced at Luke and thought, "there's no one in here but the five of us, so I'm just going to change his pants right here." I pulled off his wet jeans and reached around for the dry pants. As I turned around to give him the new pants....in the 2 SECONDS of me turning around, Luke is nude....except a shirt!! Private parts totally exposed....."Uh Luke....we don't take our underwear off at McDonalds!" (unless your redneck mom decides to change you!)I get the underwear on as quickly as possible. The only thing that could have been more hideous is if I would have left the underwear there on accident....would love to see the look on someone's face as they find some random underwear in the play yard :)

No comments:

Post a Comment