Thursday, February 25, 2010

A simple task ?

All I was trying to do was empty the dishwasher. Under normal circumstances this would take a few minutes. However, with a giant dog that is always searching for scraps and a one year old that insists upon climbing in to the dishwasher, this task turns in to something near impossible. After repeated attempts at pushing Abe (our other dog, Maddie is currently staying at the vet for a few days...another story) back to his dog bed and Ben trying to yank spoons out while climbing in...I'd had it! I made a barricade of sorts out of Ben's high chair and two bar stools so the entrance was blocked. This was working!! Ben went in to hysterics and Abe just stood there dumbfounded. Awesome. Although my victory did not last for long. There is another way in to the kitchen....which Luke figured out. I knew this would happen, so I was emptying the dishwasher at lightning speed. So, as quickly as the barricade went up, Luke took it apart, thus allowing the 3-ring circus back in. Thanks Luke.

my barricade

PS. An added picture bonus....
For future reference: Do not complain
about my cooking Ben.

No comments:

Post a Comment