Wednesday, March 3, 2010

So Long BDH

So I realized something. Unless another child comes along, which is not likely, this is it. I was playing with Luke and Ben tonight and realized this is as close as I am ever going to get to fulfilling my dreams of playing with a Barbie Dream House again....

(an aerial view of Luke's Matchbox City)

My sister and I would play for hours everyday with the Dream House. We would change our barbies' clothing and re-arrange furniture as if it was impossible to leave them looking the same for too long. Maybe that's why I still change my outfit a thousand times before I go out and also why I can never leave one room looking the same for very long? Anyway, back to the Matchbox City. It's fun and Luke loves it, which is really all that matters. However, why, whenever we are playing with it does he insist on putting my car in jail? Also, there just aren't that many ways to set it up really well. So far, Luke doesn't have me driving a mini-van, so I suppose that's a plus. Overall the city is cute, but it's definitely no Barbie Dream House.

1 comment:

  1. loving the matchbox city... looks like luke is feeling better, that is great!

    ReplyDelete