Thursday, February 4, 2010

Finger lickin' good...

So my 3 year old Luke was watching me fix his breakfast blurts out, "Get me some milk, Lady!" So, I've gone from "mama", to "mom", to, "lady"! I suppose I could be called worse. On goes the morning. Cleaning up breakfast, getting them dressed and making the beds is pretty typical. Well on this particular day I was feeding one of our dogs wet dog food. We normally never do this, but she hasn't been feeling well so we were trying to get her to eat more. Also we have to feed her indoors because our other dog will eat her food...blah, blah! Anyway she eats about two bites and decides she's done for the moment. I put her outside and finish my morning's tasks. As I'm making Luke's bed, I realize my one year old, Ben, is nowhere to be seen. Making my way to the kitchen I realized I forgot to put up the dog food...No wonder Ben was so quiet, he has scooped the WET dog food up and has been eating it! It's on his mouth and he is licking his fingers....and he is loving it! The day has just started and we are off to a great start.

No comments:

Post a Comment